Ingest JIRA files and project details directly into NetX
- Attach documents, images, and project descriptions to JIRA tickets.
- Automatically upload JIRA attachments to NetX as assets and attributes, when the ticket is submitted.
The JIRA Connector ingests JIRA attachments into NetX, as an asset and saves field entries as attributes.
Connect JIRA to NetX in four simple steps
- Configure a folder
Configure a NetX instance and folder in JIRA’s admin panel. Or enter a folder name and NetX will automatically create it.
- Map attributes
Define the JIRA field values that NetX will save as attributes such as ticket case numbers or project notes.
- Assign group permissions
Assign access and upload privileges to specific JIRA users and groups.
- Upload files
Fill in form details, attach files, then submit the ticket. JIRA attributes and/or images are ingested directly into NetX.
How the JIRA Connector works
A project request is entered and submitted as a JIRA ticket, including attachment files. Documents are ingested into the NetX project intake folder, JIRA ticket values become attributes of the asset. In NetX, JIRA assets can be related to other files and assigned to workflows such as approval reviews.
- Increases productivity by avoiding duplicitous data entry tasks in two software systems.
- Centralizes project information inside NetX where creative teams can easily reference it.
- Associates project details with an asset that falls outside the usual taxonomy or metadata descriptions.
- Design custom workflows suited to many business processes.
- Control sensitive documents by saving them securely in a DAM.
Remove duplicate steps
Invest time into creating project documentation, not submitting tickets. The JIRA Connector removes the added step of submitting project assets to NetX by ingesting directly when you submit a JIRA project request.
NetX 8.5, JIRA 6 (on-premise)
Streamline creative workflows
Creative projects, such as photography and design work, have many moving parts. Use NetX to manage the creative workflow, and JIRA to manage project timeline and deliverables.
How to Purchase
Contact your account manager to see a demo of the JIRA Connector and learn about pricing options.